Welcome to Nactus. Nactus (India) Services Private Limited ("us", "we", "Company" or "Nactus") is the author and publisher of the internet resource www.nactus.com ("Website") on the World Wide Web as well as the software and applications provided by Nactus, including but not limited to the mobile application 'Nactus' ("App"), and the software and applications of the brand names on the Website and App.
All rights are reserved by the Company. The content, code and applications contained on this Website and App, under the domain www.nactus.com and the App are copyright protected. Website and App visitors may not reproduce, copy, or redistribute content or code in any form without prior written permission from the Company except for purely personal and non-commercial uses as per the Terms of Service displayed on the Website and App.
How do we protect your information?
- What information do we collect?
- Personal Information
- At times we may request that you supply us with personal information. Generally, this information is requested when you want us to provide you with information or a service. We may gather the following information:
- Email address
- Mobile phone number/ telephone number
- Alternate contact number
- Date of birth
- Teaching experience
- Current profession
- Subjects to be taught
- Address of place where the tuition will be conducted
- IP address (a unique identifier for your computer or other device).
- Any personal information you may provide to us during any telephonic conversation or e-mail communication with our representatives.
- Some of this personal information may constitute sensitive personal data or information including but not limited to financial information such as bank account, credit card, debit card or other payment instrument details.
- Information that is freely available in the public domain or accessible under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law will not be regarded as personal information or sensitive personal data or information.
- Non-personal information
- At this Website and App, information sent by your web browser and App, may be automatically collected. This information typically includes the domain name (the site after the @ in your e-mail address). It may also contain your user name (the name before the @ in your e-mail address). Other examples of information collected by our server include the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect the visitor's computer to the Internet, operating system and platform, the average time spent on our Website and App, pages viewed, information searched for, access times, Websites and Apps visited before and after a visitor visits our Website and App, and other relevant statistics. The amount of information sent depends on the settings you have on your web browser. Please refer to your browser if you want to learn what information it sends;
- We collect the content and other information you provide when you use our Services, including when you sign up for an account, create or share, and message or communicate with others. This can include information in or about the content you provide, such as the location of a photo or the date a file was created. We also collect contact information you provide if you upload, sync or import this information (such as photo gallery and address book) from a device.
- If you use our Services for purchases or financial transactions (like when you purchase a Service on the App/Website, we collect information about the purchase or transaction. This includes your payment information, such as your credit or debit card number and other card information, and other account and authentication information, as well as billing, shipping and contact details.
- All such information will be used to assist us in providing an effective service on this Website and App. We may from time to time supply the owners or operators of third party websites from which it is possible to link to our Website and App with information relating to the number of users linking to our Website and App from such third party websites.;
- We also use the information which we automatically receive from your web browser to see which pages you visit within our Website and App, which websites you visited before coming to ours, and where you go after you leave. This is helpful to understand how our visitors use this Website and App. We use this information in the aggregate to measure the use of our Website and App and to administer and improve our Website and App. This statistical data is interpreted by the Company in its continuing effort to present the Website and App content that visitors are seeking in a format they find most helpful;
- When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Website and App, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more "device identifiers." Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device's operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by Nactus. This includes information such as hardware model, operating system information, browser information, IP address, mobile network information including phone number, and device identifiers. We collect device location information if you use our location features, such as when you choose to share your location with your contacts, view locations nearby or those others have shared with you, and the like, and for diagnostics and troubleshooting purposes such as if you are having trouble with our App's location features; and
- A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use the service and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
- How do we make use of your personal information?
- We collect and use your personal information in order:
- to provide information or interactive services through this Website and App to your e-mail address;
- to respond to the queries and/or process requests submitted by you in relation to any of our services or any other information sought by you or on your behalf;
- to contact you in relation to any of our services offered on our Website and App;
- to process applications submitted by you through the online process available on this Website and App to avail any of the services provided by us;
- to improve our business operations and to communicate about our products, services and businesses;
- to provide information regarding our services and this Website and App, to your e-mail address or, where you wish it to be sent by post, to your name and postal address, to seek your feedback or to contact you in relation to those services offered on the our Website and App; and
- to process your requests on the Website and App and any possible later claims, to meet out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us, to resolve problems in relation to any Services supplied to you, to create products or services that may compliment your needs.
- By using this Website and App for the purpose, you are voluntarily releasing information to us. Your e-mail address will be used by the Company to respond to you.
- We may also send you other information about us, the Website and App, our newsletters, our products, sales promotions, our other Website and Apps, SMS and e-mail alerts, anything relating to other companies in our group or our business partners. If you would prefer not to receive any of this additional information you may click the "unsubscribe" link in any email that we send to you or follow the unsubscription process as detailed in the SMS. Kindly note that unsubscribing from one medium does not automatically lead to unsubscription from the other. We endeavor that within 7 working days of receipt of your instruction, to cease to send you information as requested. If your instruction is unclear we may contact you for further information.
- All the information provided to Nactus by a User, including sensitive personal information, is voluntary. You understand that Nactus may use certain information of yours, which has been designated as 'sensitive personal data or information', (a) for the purpose of providing you the Services, (b) for commercial purposes and in an aggregated or non- personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, for (c) for sale or transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates. Nactus also reserves the right to use information provided by or about the end-user for the following purposes:
- Publishing such information on the Website and App;
- Contacting End-Users for offering new products or services;
- Contacting End-Users for taking product and Service feedback;
- Analyzing software usage patterns for improving product design and utility; and
- Analyzing anonymized practice information for commercial use.
- As part of the registration as well as the application creation and submission process that is available to tutors and registration and uploading of online tests available to publishers on Nactus, certain information, including sensitive personal data or information is collected from the tutors/publishers.
- statements set out herein prior to submitting any sensitive personal data or information to Nactus, failing which they are required to leave the services, including the Website and App immediately.
- Tutors'/Publishers' personally identifiable information, which they choose to provide to Nactus, is used to help the tutors/puslishers describe and identify themselves. This information is exclusively owned by Nactus. Nactus may use such information for commercial purposes and in an aggregated or non- personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, and may sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates. Nactus also reserves the right to use information provided by or about the tutors for the following purposes:
- Publishing such information on the Website and App;
- Contacting tutors and publishers for offering new products or services;
- Contacting tutors and publishers for taking product feedback;
- Analyzing software usage patterns for improving product design and utility; and
- Analyzing anonymized practice information including financial, and inventory information for commercial use.
- Nactus automatically enables the listing of tutors and publishers information on its Website and App for every 'tutorial' or 'tuition' or 'classes' or 'tutor' or 'publisher/online test added to a category using its software depending on the type of services provided. The tutor/publisher information listed on the Website and App is displayed when tutees search for tutors, publishers and online tests on Website and App, and the tutor/publisher information listed on Website and App is used by the tutee to request for the classes, tutorials or online tests. Any personally identifiable information of the tutors/publishers listed on the Website and App is not generated by Nactus and is provided to Nactus by tutors/publishers who wish to enlist themselves on the Website and App, or is collected by Nactus from the public domain. Nactus displays such information on its Website and App on an AS-IS basis making no representation or warranty on the accuracy or completeness of the information. Nactus will, however, take reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the identity of the tutors/publishers.
- Nactus also displays information for tutors/publishers who have not signed up or registered for the Services. Such tutors/publishers are verified by Nactus or its associates, and Nactus makes every effort to capture accurate information for such tutors/publishers. However, Nactus does not undertake any liability for any incorrect or incomplete information appearing on the Website and App for such tutors/publishers.
- As part of the registration/application creation and submission process that is available to tutees on this Website and App, certain information, including sensitive personal data or information is collected from the tutees;
- If you have inadvertently submitted any such information to Nactus and you do not agree with the manner in which such information is collected, stored or used, then you may access, modify and delete such information by using options provided on the Website and App. In addition, you can, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, inquire whether Nactus is in possession of your personal data, and you may also require Nactus to delete and destroy all such information;
- Tutees' personally identifiable information, which they choose to provide on the Website and App is used to help the tutees describe/identify themselves. Other information that does not personally identify the tutee as an individual, is collected by Nactus from tutees (such as, patterns of utilization described above) and is exclusively owned by Nactus. Nactus may also use such information in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, and may sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates. In particular, Nactus reserves with it the right to use anonymized tutee demographics information and anonymized tutee information for the following purposes:
- Analyzing software usage patterns for improving product design and utility,
- Analyzing such information for research and development of new technologies,
- Using analysis of such information in other commercial product offerings of Nactus, and
- Sharing analysis of such information with third parties for commercial use;
- Nactus will communicate with the tutees through email, phone and notices posted on the Website and App or through other means available through the service, including text and other forms of messaging. The tutees can change their e-mail and contact preferences at any time by logging into their "Account" on the Website or on the App and changing the account settings;
- At times, Nactus conducts a User survey to collect information about tutees preferences. These surveys are optional and if tutees choose to respond, their responses will be kept anonymous. Similarly, Nactus may offer contests to qualifying tutees in which we ask for contact and demographic information such as name, email address and mailing address. The demographic information that Nactus collects in the registration process and through surveys is used to help Nactus improve its services to meet the needs and preferences of tutees. This may include targeting advertising to tutees about our services;
- Nactus may keep records of electronic communications and telephone calls received and made in relation to the services or other purposes for the purpose of administration of Services, customer support, research and development and for better listing of Tutors;
- All Nactus employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of sensitive personal data or information, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of every tutees' sensitive personal data and information;
- To the extent necessary to provide tutees with the services, Nactus may provide their personal information to third party contractors who work on behalf of or with Nactus to provide tutees with such Services, to help Nactus communicate with tutees or to maintain the Website and App. Generally these contractors do not have any independent right to share this information, however certain contractors who provide services on the Website and App, including the providers of online communications services, will have rights to use and disclose the personal information collected in connection with the provision of these Services in accordance with their own privacy policies.
Do we pass your information to third parties?
- We take appropriate measures to ensure that your information disclosed to us is kept secure, accurate and up to date and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes of the service being availed; and
- We verify accounts and activity, and promote safety and security on and off our Services, such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of our Terms, and to ensure our Services are being used legally.
- This site has reasonable security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Unauthorised attempts to upload or change information (or otherwise cause damage to this Website and App) are strictly prohibited.
How long do we keep your information?
- We may pass your Personal Information including your name and address on to a third party in order to deliver the services to you;
- We may also share your data with our affiliates or agents or vendors providing services through the Website and App. You further authorise the affiliates or agents or vendors to use this information to provide services to you, directly or indirectly;
- We may also use your data in order to manage this Website and App, collect payments from you, enable you to subsequently use parts of this Website and App, detect any fraud or Site abuses, send you information relevant to the Website and App or our products, and in case we have any queries;
- We may disclose your information to service providers under contract who help with our business operations and services offered on the Website and App (such as, but not limited to, bill collection, tuition services, verification service providers);
- We may also disclose your information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations;
- We may also share your information with law enforcement, governmental agencies, or authorized third-parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other stakeholder of the company to legal liability;
- You must only submit to us or our agent or the Website and App information which is accurate and not misleading and you must inform us of any changes; and
- Under no circumstances do we rent, trade or share your personal information that we have collected with any other company for their marketing purposes without your consent. We reserve the right to communicate your personal information to any third party that makes a legally-compliant request for its disclosure.
Information placed on your computer - Cookies
- We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
Children's And Minor's Privacy
- We may store some information such as cookies on your computer when you look at our Website and App. Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which we download onto your computer or device when you visit our Website and App for record-keeping purposes. We can recognise these cookies on subsequent visits and they allow us to remember you.
- We use both session and persistent Cookies. Session Cookies expire and no longer have any effect when you close your browser. Persistent Cookies remain on your device until you erase them or they expire;
- You are always free to decline Cookies if your web browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of our Website and App. Refer to the help section of your browser, browser extensions, or installed applications for instructions on blocking, deleting, or disabling Cookies;
- We encode and protect our Cookies so that only we can interpret the information stored in them;
- You may encounter Cookies from third parties, known as service providers, that we have allowed on our site that assist us with various aspects of our web site operations and services;
- You also may encounter Cookies from third parties on certain pages of the websites that we do not control and have not authorized. (For example, if you view a web page created by another user, there may be a cookie placed by that web page); and
- If you want to find out more information about cookies, go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org or to find out about removing them from your browser, go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html.
Third Party Websites
- Nactus strongly encourages parents and guardians to supervise the online activities of their minor children and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers to help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools also can prevent minors from disclosing their name, address, and other personally identifiable information online without parental permission.
- This Website contains links to sites outside www.nactus.com. The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices, the content, the authentic nature or safety of such other websites; and